Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Cole Haan and more at Goodwill’s Designer Accessory Sale
Tuesday, Feb 17, 2015
WHAT: University District Goodwill's Designer Accessory Sale that benefits Goodwill’s free job training and education programs.
WHEN: Friday, March 13 and Saturday, March 14
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. both days
WHERE: University District Goodwill located at 4552 University Way NE in Seattle
This is the sixth year having a designer accessory sale at the University District Goodwill.
The sale will include real and faux designer shoes, handbags, accessories and more at affordable prices.
Shoppers can find a great selection no matter when they visit since Goodwill staff will restock the shelves with more designer accessories throughout both days of the sale.
The sale will have a who’s who of designer brands, including: Dooney & Bourke, Coach, Tory Burch, Fendi, Cole Haan, Marc Jacobs and Nine West.
Men will find a great selection of items, including ties, shoes, hats, belts and clothing.
People who shop the sale will be supporting the mission of Goodwill. The net proceeds from the sale will benefit Goodwill’s free job training and education programs, offered at ten centers around the region, including Seattle. These classes, which include English for Speakers of Other Languages, Basic Computers, GED Preparation, and Retail and Customer Service, help people in the community find jobs and become economically self-sufficient.
For more information, please contact Katherine Boury, Communications Manager at or (206) 860-5733.
Seattle Goodwill Industries is a private, nonprofit organization that has served the central and northern Puget Sound since 1923. It provides free job training and education programs and services that help low-income and underserved people obtain the skills they need to secure employment so they may achieve economic self-sufficiency. For more information about Goodwill programs, please visit our Job Training & Education page or call toll-free 1 (877) GIVE4GOOD.
- Goodwill in the News
- Press Releases
- Goodwill Ambassador
- Annual Report
- Other Reports to the Community
RECENT PRESS RELEASES
- Shop Goodwill online for gifts this Valentine's Day
- Tips to Maximize Your Donation to Goodwill!
- Shop the Goodwill Sparkle Sale Goodwill Online!
- Goodwill’s Glitter Sale and Glitter Gala raises $760,000!
- Goodwill's Glitter Gala raises $435,000
- Celebrate Halloween with Goodwill!
- New Redmond Goodwill Store Opening January 2017!
- Seattle Goodwill Announces the Goodwill Design Challenge Winners!
- Key Bank Awards Grant to Seattle Goodwill and Everett Community College for Youth Aerospace Program
- Save the Date to Shop the Annual Goodwill Glitter Sale!