Sales, Events, Contests & Giveaways
June 30, 2017
The Fourth of July is less than a week away. Whether you’re warming up the barbecue, soaking up sun by a lake, throwing a party or just enjoying time with family, there are so many fun ways to celebrate the holiday.
At Goodwill we are celebrating our with a special Fourth of July sale. All clothing and furniture with blue, green, pink, red and black tags will be 50 percent off. Store hours are 9 am-5 pm, and the sale excludes our Seattle and Everett outlets.
After your Goodwill trip, you’ll have plenty of time to find one of the many fireworks displays across the Puget Sound. Below is a list of where to find them throughout our region.
Seattle: Seattle’s major fireworks display can be seen from several places throughout the city. Seafair Summer 4th at Gas Works Park is an all day celebration lasting from noon-11 pm with the fireworks show starting at 10:20 pm There will be food vendors, exhibits, beer and beverage gardens, entertainment and All-American games and contests for all ages.
Eastside: The Bellevue Family 4th is the largest Independence Day celebration on the Eastside. It takes place 2-10:30 pm at the newly-renovated Bellevue Downtown Park. Entertainment includes a family fun zone, live music, food court, fireworks and a performance by the Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra.
The Kirkland 4th of July Celebration begins at 11:30 am with a children’s walking parade that is followed by a “With Liberty and Justice for All” parade at noon. There will be food and vendors from 1-10:30 pm at Marina Park. Music starts at 5 p.m., and the day concludes with a fireworks show at 10:15 pm.
South: Renton’s Fabulous Fourth of July is an all-day event at Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park. From noon-8 pm a free KidZone will be open that includes inflatables and face painting. On-stage entertainment is from 12:30-9:30 pm, a sand volleyball tournament is from 9am-5pm and the fireworks show begins at 10 pm.
Kent’s Fourth of July Splash is noon-10:30 pm at Lake Meridian Park. There will be a festive lineup of music and entertainment including bouncy houses, food booths, juggling and pie-eating contests. The fireworks finale starts at 10 pm.
Des Moines is hosting a Fireworks Over Des Moines celebration from noon-10:20 pm at the Des Moines Marina. There will be a kid’s carnival, food vendors, beer and wine garden, live music and a fireworks show starting at 10:20 pm.
The Grand Old Fourth Celebration on Bainbridge is celebrating its 50th year and begins at 7 am with a pancake breakfast at the Town & County parking lot. Starting at 9 am events include a street fair with kid’s games, crafts, food vendors, and live music, there’s a family fun run, a classic car show, beer and wine garden, parade at 1 pm and a fireworks show over Eagle Harbor at dusk.
An Edmonds Kind of Fourth kicks off with a 5K and 1K running event at 10 am, which is followed by a children’s parade at 11:30 am and a main parade at noon. There will be food vendors and evening entertainment starting at 6 pm at Civic Stadium, a beard and mustache contest and a fireworks display at 10 pm.
The Everett Colors of Freedom Festival beings with the Colors of Freedom Parade at 11 am. The Colors of Freedom Festival is from 1-11pm at Legion Park where there will be kid’s activities, a food fair, beer garden, live music and fireworks. The Thunder of the Bay Fireworks show starts at 10:20 pm at Port Gardner Bay, but there is viewing at Legion Park. There is no parking at the festival, but a free shuttle will be transporting people throughout day back-and-forth from the park and Everett Community College.
Mount Vernon’s Fabulous 4th of July starts at 7 pm at Edgewater Park. There will be food and live music complete with a fireworks show at night fall.
Anacortes is hosting a Fourth of July celebration from 10 am-11 pm. There is a parade at 11 am, a patriotic program at Causland Park and a fireworks show over Fidalgo Bay at dusk.
Bellingham’s Haggen Family 4th of July Celebration is from 9 am to 10:30 pm at Zuanich Point Park. The celebration includes a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, children’s games, live music, a beer garden and vendor booths. A fireworks display is scheduled for 10:30 pm.Add a Comment | Comments (0)
June 5, 2017
You can find toys, food and water dishes, leashes, and plenty of other pet accessories at any of our twenty-four stores—and this summer at some of our locations, you can find a pet, too! We’re partnering with Seattle Humane to host their MaxMobile so you can adopt a new best friend.
Check out Seattle Humane’s website to get any details you need to be prepared to adopt on-the-spot, and make plans to swing by one of the pet adoption events this summer:
Saturday, June 10, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Goodwill Seattle – Flagship
Friday, July 28, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday, August 25, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
If you adopt a new furry friend on one of these days, we’d love to see it! Share it with us by tagging @SeattleGoodwill and #MaxMobile on your favorite social media channel!Add a Comment | Comments (1)
May 9, 2017
In our last fiscal year, we helped over 9,700 local individuals through our free job training and education programs. This includes placing over 1,400 people in jobs, helping 270 people connect with higher education and training opportunities, and partnering with over 700 employers to hire our students. For our students who completed our programs, they saw an average household income increase of over $16,000.
Now, more than ever, it is critical to support our local job training and education programs. We believe wholeheartedly that jobs change lives. And they don’t only change the lives of our students—they have a ripple effect into families and communities as well.
Tune into our Facebook page today to hear some of the stories of the lives impacted by the generous financial and material donors (as well as the shoppers!) in our community. We’ll be sharing student stories all day long, and at 11:15 am, meet some of our teachers in a Facebook Live video.
If you’re ready to GiveBIG to Goodwill, you can donate here: http://bit.ly/GWgiveBIG
And if you GiveBIG, feel free to let people know with the graphic to the right! Simply right click or tap & hold, click “save image as”, and save it to your device so you can upload it to your preferred social media channels.
April 24, 2017
With 40 donation centers scattered across the Puget Sound, Seattle Goodwill receives countless unique, highly sought after items that land on our store shelves and are quickly purchased or rotated out on a routine basis.
In fact, we get so much, keeping tabs on the most intriguing donations is quite challenging. And once a desirable item hits the sales floor, blink a few times and it’s gone.
Well, thanks to our Spring Shop Campaign, we are reducing customers’ fear of missing out.
Seattle Goodwill’s social media channels have always showcased the many items we receive, and we are excited to announce the addition of two new Twitter accounts—one for Capitol Hill (@ShopCapHillGW) and one for our South Everett (@ShopSEverettGW) location—where new donations will be posted on a daily basis in real time.
Throughout the day items will be tweeted out as they arrive on shelves followed by #AtGoodwillNow. Every trip to our stores offers a treasure hunt, and we encourage customers to use the hashtag to share those gems with other Goodwill shoppers. Helping others find items of interest ultimately benefits our free job training and education programs.
While a hyperlocal focus is being placed on Capitol Hill and South Everett, there is a possibility in the future of expanding twitter accounts to showcase all our stores.
Be sure to follow our new accounts and regularly check their feeds to make sure you aren’t missing out on the latest hidden treasures.
FOLLOW OUR NEW TWITTER ACCOUNTS
Capitol Hill: @ShopCapHillGW
South Everett: @ShopSEverettGW
Don’t forget to use #AtGoodwillNow with your tweets and tag us at @SeatteGoodwill.Add a Comment | Comments (0)
April 14, 2017
Sustainable Sounds Concert
When: 8 pm. Thursday, April 20 (Doors 7 pm)
Where: Tractor Tavern in Ballard
Cost: $15 general admission
Every time a donation is made to one of Seattle Goodwill’s 40 donation sites, not only does that benefit our Job Training and Education programs, it also supports our environment by keeping materials out of landfills.
Last year alone Seattle Goodwill prevented 53 million pounds of goods from entering landfills.
To help us celebrate Earth Day and promote sustainable practices, we’ve partnered with Seattle radio station KEXP and have enlisted the help of local bands Cataldo, Star Anna, Goodbye Heart, Acapulco Lips and Prom Queen for a fun-filled night at our Sustainable Sounds concert.
The bands will play break-up cover songs in conjunction with Seattle Goodwill’s #breakup4good campaign, in which we are encouraging people to break up with unneeded items and donate. The concert starts at 8 pm. Thursday, April 20, at Tractor Tavern in Ballard. Doors open at 7 pm. General admission tickets costs $15 and can be purchased here.
“We are excited to play this show, because it’s our first show of 2017 and we love Goodwill and KEXP and Tractor,” said Leeni Ramadan, Prom Queen guitarist and lead vocalist. “Plus the bands are amazing, and I love the theme of the evening. I am excited to perform our selection of breakup songs!”
Leeni and her band members regularly support Goodwill’s mission, and now they have the opportunity to promote the message of sustainability.
“Thrifting has been a way of life for me for as long as I can remember,” Leeni said. “And my bandmates love it, too! Whenever we travel, we are always thrifting in each city if we have time. I shop at Goodwill on a regular basis, and some of my favorite things I own are from there.”
KEXP DJ Sharlese Metcalf, who hosts Saturday’s Audioasis show from 6-9 pm, will be handling MC duties for the third consecutive year.
“The Break Up for Good event provides another way to promote local music, which is really fun and important,” Sharlese said. “Not only is Goodwill a retail shop, it uses its funds to help people find jobs and get education and get into the work force. I think that is really special.”
Here is a quick breakdown of the five bands performing at Sustainable Sounds:
Prom Queen, best described as a dark surf rock, girl-group noir sound, went from a solo project to a band after her debut album Night Sound in 2012. Prom Queen’s live show is described as moody and electrifying, and it showcases each of the band members’ skill.
Cataldo, an indie pop band, is led by creator and front man Eric Anderson, who grew up in Moscow, Idaho and moved to Seattle after college. Cataldo’s shows have evolved through the years to not only entertain musically but visually as well. Cataldo’s newest project, Keepers, is slated to be released April 28, 2017.
Goodbye Heart, a dream pop duo, is composed of friends Sam Ford and Nila K Leigh, who began collaborating in New York City before moving to Seattle. Their sound is made up of atmospheric synths, electronic percussion and heart-wrenching vocals. Their musical influences range from The Cure to Johnny Jewel to Nas.
Acapulco Lips, a psychedelic trio, formed in a Seattle basement and were brought together by the love of reverb-laden R&B and psychedelic rock. Their unique sound is a blend of 1990s Seattle garage music and a 1960s eternal summer sound.
Star Anna is a singer and songwriter from Ellensburg who blends country sound with emotional and honest rock and roll. She has a unique voice that Seattle Times columnist Nicole Brodeur described as: “a voice full of bluster that will slam the door behind you, then find itself alone to take in the loneliness, the quiet, the beauty.”
Besides joining Seattle Goodwill and KEXP for our Sustainable Sounds concert, be sure to follow our social channels for daily prize giveaways. Each giveaway will start at 8 am and close the following day at 8 am. Grand Prizes include Lady Gaga tickets, a Sounders FC package and a Seattle Repertory Theater night out, which includes a $250 gift card to the Seattle Repertory Theatre and a $50 gift card to Local 360.Add a Comment | Comments (0)
CONNECT WITH US
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
- Seattle Goodwill expands Youth Aerospace Program to Renton
- Where to watch fireworks this Fourth of July
- Goodwill Faces: Meriem, Laura, Maddie, Maria
- DIY Succulent Terrarium
- Career Resources (11)
- Cleaning & Organizing (18)
- Community & Partners (112)
- DIY Tips & Tricks (64)
- Donate (60)
- Fashion (121)
- Get Involved (20)
- Glitter Gala (17)
- Glitter Sale (83)
- Goodwill Faces (41)
- Halloween (23)
- Holidays (76)
- Job Training & Education (60)
- Sales, Events, Contests & Giveaways (163)
- Shop (244)
- Sustainability (33)
- Thrifty Kitchen (13)
- Vintage (8)
- Youth Programs (12)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (3)
- An alternative to buying new or renting expensive winter sports gear
- Daddy Daughter Dance for Monroe inmates made possible with Seattle Goodwill’s help
- Ten Tips for Cosplay at ECCC + Giveaway
- Breaking Barriers: Our Annual Report is out!
- Collecting cars: How to spot collectible Hot Wheels and Matchbox
- Goodwill Faces: Alison, Joe and Sam, Sherion & Ta'Vion
- Get Free Tax Preparation Help at Goodwill
- How to spot vintage Barbies and G.I. Joes
- Find a gift in our Valentine’s Day Online Sale
- An easy solution for computer disposal
- Understanding art: A matter of perspective
- How 140 Characters Benefited Goodwill
- Top comic books through the ages
- 5 New Year Resolutions Goodwill can help you keep
- Video game consoles come full circle
- Ten Tips for End-of-Year Donations
- The guitar: Seattle music culture's iconic instrument
- DIY: Homemade Menorahs
- Goodwill Faces: New Beginnings
- Thrifty Kitchen: Homemade Holiday Hot Beverages
- DIY: Holiday Shadowbox Décor
- Designer bags: From practical use to fashion statement
- DIY: Gold Accent Mugs
- Uncoding the value of trading cards
- DIY: Glittered Mason Jar Candle Holders
- Vinyl records making a major resurgence
- Goodwill Faces: Shak, Anja, J.C., & Asia
- Goodwill’s Cyber Monday Sale
- Supporting Goodwill on Cyber Monday
- DIY: Festive Book Page Trees
- Baking with Goodwill: Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Sparkle Sale Preview
- 5 things to look for when shopping Goodwill's brooches
- Goodwill Faces: Donald, Brycen, Shawnteal & Farida
- Sports memorabilia evokes nostalgic moments for fans
- Glitter Sale 2016: The Best of the Rest!
- Glitter Sale 2016: Celebrate the craftsmanship of Coach!
- Glitter Sale 2016: Shopping Tips
- Glitter Sale 2016: Spotlight on Designers
- Halloween DIY: Frankenstein
- Halloween DIY: David Bowie
- Halloween DIY: Spock
- Halloween DIY: Kitten
- Halloween DIY: Prince
- Halloween DIY: Zombie
- 5 trendy Halloween costumes for 2016, plus tips
- Glitter Sale 2016: A shoe for every season!
- Halloween Makeup DIY: Deer
- Making a great Halloween costume with Goodwill is quick and easy
- Glitter Sale 2016: Celebrating Seahawks
- Halloween 2016 Contests & Giveaways
- Glitter Gala Fashion Interns
- Glitter Sale 2016: The First Look
- Glitter Gala Styling Intern Profile: Monstrociti Wuest
- Camera availability changing our social lives
- September 2016 (6)
- August 2016 (4)
- July 2016 (7)
- June 2016 (4)
- Planning your Memorial Day Sale thrift store tour
- Budget-Friendly Camping in the PNW
- Sustainable Office: For Startups & Small Business
- Sustainable Office: Renovate, Donate
- Goodwill + Luxe = Convenient Donations
- Coming to our Flagship Store: Sustainable Office Popup Shop
- Israel Juarez: Winner of the 2016 Edgar J. Helms Award for Graduate Staff
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (5)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (4)
- 10 Items you should donate before 2016
- Good Holidays: DIY New Year’s Eve party table centerpiece
- Good Holidays: Cookie Gifts
- Good Holidays: Scrap Fabric Garland DIY
- Good Holidays: DIY String Light Ornaments
- Good Holidays: Decorating on a budget
- Setting the table for #GoodHolidays
- Ten holiday must-haves that you can thrift
- Good Holidays: How to White Elephant like a pro
- Good Holidays: DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Cyber Monday shopping: AmazonSmile & Give Back Box
- 15 Holiday Events around the Puget Sound
- 6 ways you can make an impact while you holiday shop
- Glitter Sale 2015: The best of the rest
- Glitter Sale 2015: Evening and Cocktail Dresses
- Glitter Sale 2015: Tips for Shopping
- Glitter Sale 2015: Shoppers Talk Glitter
- Glitter Sale 2015: Designer Accessories
- Glitter Sale 2015: The brooch is back!
- Glitter Sale 2015: A Closer Look at Coach
- Glitter Gala Fashion Show & Super Heroes
- Glitter Sale 2015: Make a statement!
- Glitter Gala Stylist Intern: Hannah Larson
- It’s time for Glitter Sale 2015!
- Celebrating Halloween with local bloggers
- Where to Trick or Treat— All Over Puget Sound!
- Glitter Gala Stylist Intern: Trisha Jack
- Halloween Costume Contest & Giveaways Prize List
- Glitter Gala Stylist Intern: Heather Nyland
- Ellena's Story
- What’s on deck for Halloween 2015
- Vote Seattle Goodwill "Best Vintage and Resale"!
- Comcast Donates Backpacks to Seattle Goodwill
- Rainy Day Fun
- Customer Appreciation Days
- September is National Preparedness Month
- It's National Clean Out Your Garage Day!
- 5 simple tools that can help your family stay organized this school year
- Glitter Gala 2015: The Goodwill Design Challenge
- Make the most out of your commute: Seattle
- Upcoming Events: Fall 2015
- Make the most out of your commute: South
- Back-to-School Thrifting
- Make the most out of your commute: Kitsap Peninsula
- Tips from Declutterella: Help your kids declutter
- Make the most out of your commute: Up North
- Tips from Declutterella: How to ease into the back-to-school transition
- Bank of America Summer Intern Highlight: Kasia
- Design Your Dorm Room (on a college student’s budget)
- July 2015 (5)
- June 2015 (6)
- May 2015 (5)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (4)
- Designer Accessory Sale 2015 Preview: Casual Shoes
- Designer Accessory Sale 2015 Preview: Black Bags
- Oscar Glam, Goodwill Finds
- Festivities and Fun for Chinese New Year
- Expanded vintage selection at U-District!
- Thrifty Valentine’s Day Ideas: Treasure Hunt
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Outdoor Adventures
- Thrifty Valentine’s Day Ideas: Throwback Fun
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Coffee Cupping
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Thrift Shop Gift Challenge
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Variations on a Picnic
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Private Movie Theater
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Arts & Crafts
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Ingredients-Only Potluck
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Ferry Ride Picnic
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Game Night
- January 2015 (6)
- December 2014 (2)
- Sparkle Sale: Cyber Monday Preview
- Seven ways to save money AND the environment during holiday party season
- Holiday DIY: Peacock Ornaments
- The Holidays Are Here!
- Glitter Sale 2014: The Best of the Rest
- Glitter Sale 2014: Make a Statement!
- Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Glitter Sale 2014: Holiday Brooches and Pins!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Get Ready to Party - Evening Gowns & Cocktail Dresses!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Brooch the Subject!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Celebrating Diane von Furstenberg!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Marc Jacobs
- Glitter Sale 2014: Dooney & Bourke
- Glitter Sale 2014: Little Black Dress
- Meet Erik Albidress: Makeup Artist
- Glitter Sale 2014: Discover Designer Jewelry at the Glitter Sale!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Creating style with Coach!
- Meet Ron Leamon: Professional Costume Designer
- Glitter Gala Interns: Jenn
- Glitter Sale 2014: Kate Spade
- Glitter Sale 2014: First Look
- Glitter Gala Interns: Sonya
- Halloween Trends 2014
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (2)
- The Thrift Whisperer: Interview with Kim Holcomb
- Family Health & Safety Fair
- Thrifting is more fun than traffic
- Bringing instruments back to life: Mike & Mike’s Guitar Bar
- Eastside Treasures – Interview with Rebecca Klein
- Summer Online Music Festival & Giveaway
- Julie LaPuma: Manager of the largest Goodwill in the US
- All About Kate
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (3)
- Glitter Sale 2013 Raises Record Amount
- Making Room for 2013 Glitter Sale Finds
- The Mission at Work – Innocent’s Story
- Glitter Sale Preview 2013: The Best of the Rest
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Vintage Finds
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: UW Pride
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: The Perfect Handbag
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Holiday Pins
- Glitter Sale Preview: Mad for Plaid
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Designer Shoes
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Crushing on Coach
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Animal Prints - Walk on the Wild Side
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: The Little Black Dress
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Winter Whites
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Burberry
- Halloween Costume Ideas and Contests
- Zipcar and Goodwill Partner for Donation Day Seattle on October 19
- Glitter Sale 2013: Eye Catching Emerald Green!
- Going for LEED Gold
- Goodwill is your Halloween Headquarters
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (6)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (2)
- Come to the Goodwill Ribbon Cutting and Open House
- Goodwill Collecting Donations at Sasquatch Festival
- Give Goodwill!
- My New Book Club: Easy and Cheap
- Celebrating 90 Years | Learning at Seattle Goodwill
- Celebrating 90 Years | Live Hi Up - An Interview with Angela Moorer
- Donate Today and Help Build The Future
- Shopping Goodwill – My Favorite Finds
- Beyoncé is Lending Her Voice for GOOD
- Board Member and Volunteer James Thomas Helps Us Celebrate National Volunteer Week
- Put It Down For the Town - Celebrate Earth Day with Macklemore Monday!
- Donate to Goodwill in Honor of Earth Day
- Participate in our Earth Day Giveaway for a Chance to Win Macklemore Tickets!
- Celebrating 90 Years | Goodwill Style with Darcy Camden
- Spring Cleaning Helps Others Find Jobs
- Rat City Rollergirls Talk Thrift!
- Celebrating 90 Years | Store Manager Israel Juarez Knows the Power of Education
- Celebrating 90 Years | Volunteering at Goodwill
- Salvaging 35 Million Pounds
- Shop in Style at the Urban Girls’ Garage Sale
- Celebrating 90 Years | Shopping for Goodwill Fashions with Blogger Jess Estrada
- Celebrating 90 Years | The Early History of Seattle Goodwill
- Shop Our Designer Accessory Sale Starting Tomorrow!
- Water Cooler Conversations – What Not to Say
- Celebrating 90 Years - The Gift of Education
- Our Designer Accessory Sale is next Friday and Saturday!
- Celebrating 90 Years - Tina Witherspoon is Hooked on Thrift
- Get Organized – Tips to De-Clutter Your Life
- Celebrating 90 Years - Stories from the Community
- Celebrating 90 Years - Job Training at Goodwill
- Dress For the Job You Want
- Celebrating 90 Years – Charles Cross Talks Music, Mugs and Cheap Furniture
- Celebrating 90 Years - Thrifting Tips from Kim Holcomb
- Attend the Finale of Seattle’s Fashion Reality Show, The Look!
- Help Goodwill Celebrate 90 Years!
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (4)
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Mary Jane
- Are You Ready for Winter Weather?
- Winter Wardrobe Wonderland
- Thank You for Making the 2012 Glitter Sale a Success!
- Glitter Sale 2012 is Finally Here - Time to Grab Some Designer Flats!
- Glitter Sale 2012: Get That Great Gatsby Look
- Glitter Sale 2012: Fresh Fall Trend: Hunter Green
- Glitter Sale 2012: Why You Should Get Up Early and Get in Line
- Glitter Sale 2012: Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Glitter Sale 2012: Make a Statement with an Eye-Catching Necklace
- Glitter Sale 2012 Favorites: Designer Shoes
- Glitter Sale 2012: The Little Black Dress
- Glitter Sale 2012: Tina’s Picks: If I Were Shopping Today, This is What I Would Buy
- Glitter Sale 2012: In Praise of Burgundy
- Glitter Sale 2012: Designer Bags Galore!
- Glitter Sale 2012: How to Create Personal Style: Include Vintage Pieces in the Mix
- Glitter Sale 2012: Husky Pride
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Holiday Pins
- Glitter Sale 2012: Find The Perfect Dress for Any Occasion
- Glitter Sale 2012: Winter Whites Done Right
- Glitter Sale 2012: The Sheath Dress: A Short History
- Glitter Sale 2012: All That Glitters – Add Some Sparkle With Brooches
- Glitter Sale 2012: Shop Marc Jacobs
- Glitter Sale 2012: Update Your Wardrobe with Gold and Silver Metallics
- Build your Halloween Costume at Goodwill and Save Money!
- Glitter Sale 2012: Gucci, Coach and Jimmy Choo: Designer Clothing and Accessories
- Glitter Sale 2012: Fall Fashion: Black and Blue and Seen All Over
- Glitter Sale 2012: The Ever-Fashionable Animal Print
- Five Tips for New Job Seekers
- Glitter Sale 2012: From Burberry to North Face, cover up in these jackets and stay dry in the Seattle rain
- Glitter Sale 2012: Walk out with some amazing designer shoes!
- Glitter Sale 2012: Fresh Trends for Fall
- Glitter Sale 2012: Coming Soon!
- Finding a Good Job Fit When You Identify as LGBT
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Dolores
- Glitter 2012: The Animal Trend Gets Glittery
- Glitter Sale 2012: All About Leather
- Glitter Sale 2012: Designer Clothes for Men
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Nutjaree
- Glitter Sale 2012: Shop Diane von Furstenberg
- Glitter Sale 2012: Pin Me! Be Bold with Brooches
- September 2012 (5)
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Danilo
- Goodwill Craft Corner: T-shirt Scarves
- Let’s Get to Work: When Potential Employers Ask Illegal Questions
- We're beating the heat in vintage swimsuits
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Oscar
- Stay summery with bold patterns and bright colors
- Donate now at even more locations!
- The grand opening of our South Lake Union store!
- July 2012 (4)