May 9, 2017
In our last fiscal year, we helped over 9,700 local individuals through our free job training and education programs. This includes placing over 1,400 people in jobs, helping 270 people connect with higher education and training opportunities, and partnering with over 700 employers to hire our students. For our students who completed our programs, they saw an average household income increase of over $16,000.
Now, more than ever, it is critical to support our local job training and education programs. We believe wholeheartedly that jobs change lives. And they don’t only change the lives of our students—they have a ripple effect into families and communities as well.
Tune into our Facebook page today to hear some of the stories of the lives impacted by the generous financial and material donors (as well as the shoppers!) in our community. We’ll be sharing student stories all day long, and at 11:15 am, meet some of our teachers in a Facebook Live video.
If you’re ready to GiveBIG to Goodwill, you can donate here: http://bit.ly/GWgiveBIG
And if you GiveBIG, feel free to let people know with the graphic to the right! Simply right click or tap & hold, click “save image as”, and save it to your device so you can upload it to your preferred social media channels.
April 24, 2017
With 40 donation centers scattered across the Puget Sound, Seattle Goodwill receives countless unique, highly sought after items that land on our store shelves and are quickly purchased or rotated out on a routine basis.
In fact, we get so much, keeping tabs on the most intriguing donations is quite challenging. And once a desirable item hits the sales floor, blink a few times and it’s gone.
Well, thanks to our Spring Shop Campaign, we are reducing customers’ fear of missing out.
Seattle Goodwill’s social media channels have always showcased the many items we receive, and we are excited to announce the addition of two new Twitter accounts—one for Capitol Hill (@ShopCapHillGW) and one for our South Everett (@ShopSEverettGW) location—where new donations will be posted on a daily basis in real time.
Throughout the day items will be tweeted out as they arrive on shelves followed by #AtGoodwillNow. Every trip to our stores offers a treasure hunt, and we encourage customers to use the hashtag to share those gems with other Goodwill shoppers. Helping others find items of interest ultimately benefits our free job training and education programs.
While a hyperlocal focus is being placed on Capitol Hill and South Everett, there is a possibility in the future of expanding twitter accounts to showcase all our stores.
Be sure to follow our new accounts and regularly check their feeds to make sure you aren’t missing out on the latest hidden treasures.
FOLLOW OUR NEW TWITTER ACCOUNTS
Capitol Hill: @ShopCapHillGW
South Everett: @ShopSEverettGW
Don’t forget to use #AtGoodwillNow with your tweets and tag us at @SeatteGoodwill.Add a Comment | Comments (0)
April 14, 2017
Sustainable Sounds Concert
When: 8 pm. Thursday, April 20 (Doors 7 pm)
Where: Tractor Tavern in Ballard
Cost: $15 general admission
Every time a donation is made to one of Seattle Goodwill’s 40 donation sites, not only does that benefit our Job Training and Education programs, it also supports our environment by keeping materials out of landfills.
Last year alone Seattle Goodwill prevented 53 million pounds of goods from entering landfills.
To help us celebrate Earth Day and promote sustainable practices, we’ve partnered with Seattle radio station KEXP and have enlisted the help of local bands Cataldo, Star Anna, Goodbye Heart, Acapulco Lips and Prom Queen for a fun-filled night at our Sustainable Sounds concert.
The bands will play break-up cover songs in conjunction with Seattle Goodwill’s #breakup4good campaign, in which we are encouraging people to break up with unneeded items and donate. The concert starts at 8 pm. Thursday, April 20, at Tractor Tavern in Ballard. Doors open at 7 pm. General admission tickets costs $15 and can be purchased here.
“We are excited to play this show, because it’s our first show of 2017 and we love Goodwill and KEXP and Tractor,” said Leeni Ramadan, Prom Queen guitarist and lead vocalist. “Plus the bands are amazing, and I love the theme of the evening. I am excited to perform our selection of breakup songs!”
Leeni and her band members regularly support Goodwill’s mission, and now they have the opportunity to promote the message of sustainability.
“Thrifting has been a way of life for me for as long as I can remember,” Leeni said. “And my bandmates love it, too! Whenever we travel, we are always thrifting in each city if we have time. I shop at Goodwill on a regular basis, and some of my favorite things I own are from there.”
KEXP DJ Sharlese Metcalf, who hosts Saturday’s Audioasis show from 6-9 pm, will be handling MC duties for the third consecutive year.
“The Break Up for Good event provides another way to promote local music, which is really fun and important,” Sharlese said. “Not only is Goodwill a retail shop, it uses its funds to help people find jobs and get education and get into the work force. I think that is really special.”
Here is a quick breakdown of the five bands performing at Sustainable Sounds:
Prom Queen, best described as a dark surf rock, girl-group noir sound, went from a solo project to a band after her debut album Night Sound in 2012. Prom Queen’s live show is described as moody and electrifying, and it showcases each of the band members’ skill.
Cataldo, an indie pop band, is led by creator and front man Eric Anderson, who grew up in Moscow, Idaho and moved to Seattle after college. Cataldo’s shows have evolved through the years to not only entertain musically but visually as well. Cataldo’s newest project, Keepers, is slated to be released April 28, 2017.
Goodbye Heart, a dream pop duo, is composed of friends Sam Ford and Nila K Leigh, who began collaborating in New York City before moving to Seattle. Their sound is made up of atmospheric synths, electronic percussion and heart-wrenching vocals. Their musical influences range from The Cure to Johnny Jewel to Nas.
Acapulco Lips, a psychedelic trio, formed in a Seattle basement and were brought together by the love of reverb-laden R&B and psychedelic rock. Their unique sound is a blend of 1990s Seattle garage music and a 1960s eternal summer sound.
Star Anna is a singer and songwriter from Ellensburg who blends country sound with emotional and honest rock and roll. She has a unique voice that Seattle Times columnist Nicole Brodeur described as: “a voice full of bluster that will slam the door behind you, then find itself alone to take in the loneliness, the quiet, the beauty.”
Besides joining Seattle Goodwill and KEXP for our Sustainable Sounds concert, be sure to follow our social channels for daily prize giveaways. Each giveaway will start at 8 am and close the following day at 8 am. Grand Prizes include Lady Gaga tickets, a Sounders FC package and a Seattle Repertory Theater night out, which includes a $250 gift card to the Seattle Repertory Theatre and a $50 gift card to Local 360.Add a Comment | Comments (0)
April 10, 2017
It’s time for our annual Earth Day giveaways! From April 10 – 21, Monday – Friday, we’ll be giving away over $2,500 in local prizes. Many of the prizes were generously donated by local businesses and organizations who believe in being eco-friendly and sustainable.
Once you've checked out our prize list, be sure to check out some of the other ways we're celebrating Earth Day 2017—such as our Sustainable Sounds concert with KEXP and our Online Vintage Sale! Learn more here.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
Click here to enter for the grand prize drawing. Entry is open April 10 – 23. Three winners will be selected and notified via email on April 24.
Two tickets to see Lady Gaga perform at the Tacoma Dome on August 5, 2017
SOUNDERS FC PACKAGE
Four tickets to a Sounders FC match, and a $100 gift card to the Pro Shop
SEATTLE REPERTORY THEATER NIGHT OUT
A $250 gift card to the Seattle Repertory Theatre, and a $50 gift card to Local 360
Daily giveaways happen on our Facebook page.
Tuesday, April 22: Ballard Love
2 tickets to Sustainable Sounds on April 20, a pair of earrings and necklace from Baleen, a $50 gift card to Skillet, and a Mustard & Co. gift package, Nube9 Earth Day t-shirt
Friday, April 25: Date Night x 3 (three winners)
2 tickets to the GeekWire Awards on May 4, 2017
- or -
2 tickets to see Lionel Richie perform with Mariah Carey on September 5
- or -
2 tickets to BECU’s ZooTunes at Woodland Park Zoo for Pat Benetar, Neil Geraldo, and Rick Springfield on August 15
Monday, April 17: Sustainable (Sounds)
2 tickets to Sustainble Sounds on April 20, a $50 gift card to No Bones Beach Club, a pair of Girlfriend Collective Leggings, and a Metamorphic Gear Quartz Dopp Kit
Thank you for celebrating Earth Day with us! Don't forget to drop off your donations and #BreakUp4Good with your stuff. Last year we kept over 53 million pounds out of landfills thanks to generous donors like you.Add a Comment | Comments (0)
April 7, 2017
At Seattle Goodwill, we deeply value sustainability. We partner with local organization and programs like Threadcycle and eCycle Washington to ensure donations we can’t sell are properly recycled. We use SmartBins and have a LEED Gold Certified Administrative Services building. Last year, thanks to generous donors and shoppers, we kept over 53 million pounds out of landfills.
So—when Earth Day rolls around—we like to celebrate… for weeks. This year we have donation drives, a concert, an online vintage sale, and two weeks of daily giveaways to celebrate. All month long, we’re inviting you to join with our community, and #BreakUp4Good with the… stuff… you don’t need anymore.
Check out what’s coming up, and tune into our Facebook page for updated information:
UBER DONATION DRIVE: Saturday, April 8, 10 am – 4 pm
If you live in Uber Seattle’s footprint, from 10 am – 4 pm this Saturday, you can request a donation pickup in your Uber app. It is 100% free of charge—you just pack up your clothing donations, request it on the app, and meet the driver at the curb. Click here for full details.
EARTH DAY GIVEAWAYS: April 10 – 21, Monday – Friday
Seattle is full of awesome, local, companies, organizations, and restaurants—and we’ve partnered with some of them to bring you two weeks of seriously awesome giveaways. Check back on our blog on Monday for a full list and schedule of giveaways—and don’t forget to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (Pssst. We won’t tell you the whole prize list yet, but we will tell you that it may or may not involve tickets to go see Lady Gaga when she comes to town. And the Sounders. And donuts. And awesome, locally and sustainably produced things from local businesses.)
ONLINE VINTAGE SALE: April 11 – 21, Online Only
Did you know that Seattle Goodwill sells online? About 3% of our total donations go to our online stores—and that includes some vintage jewelry, clothing, and accessories. From April 11 – 21, we’ll be celebrating upcycling & sustainability with an online sale, including discounts of 25 – 50% on select vintage items. Check back regularly! New items get listed each day of the sale. http://bit.ly/shopSGWonline
SUSTAINABLE SOUNDS with KEXP: April 20, 8 pm
Join us and KEXP on Thursday, April 20 at Tractor Tavern for a night of breakup songs, celebrating our #BreakUp4Good campaign. Proceeds support our local, free job training and education programs. Local acts Cataldo, SISTERS, Goodbye Heart, Acapulco Lips, and Prom Queen will be performing. Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2n2n3xA
We are SO excited to celebrate Earth Day with you! Here are some resources to help you #BreakUp4Good this month:Add a Comment | Comments (0)
CONNECT WITH US
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
- Upcoming Events: Fall 2017
- Goodwill Faces: Mitzi, Sucelly, Bianca, Matthew
- Summer DIY with Gary: Barrel Table & File Cabinet Raised Plant Bed
- Summer DIY with Gary: Beachcomber & Adult Beverage Table
- Career Resources (11)
- Cleaning & Organizing (18)
- Community & Partners (112)
- DIY Tips & Tricks (66)
- Donate (60)
- Fashion (121)
- Get Involved (22)
- Glitter Gala (18)
- Glitter Sale (84)
- Goodwill Faces (43)
- Halloween (24)
- Holidays (76)
- Job Training & Education (62)
- Sales, Events, Contests & Giveaways (164)
- Shop (247)
- Sustainability (33)
- Thrifty Kitchen (13)
- Vintage (8)
- Youth Programs (12)
- September 2017 (1)
- August 2017 (4)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (3)
- An alternative to buying new or renting expensive winter sports gear
- Daddy Daughter Dance for Monroe inmates made possible with Seattle Goodwill’s help
- Ten Tips for Cosplay at ECCC + Giveaway
- Breaking Barriers: Our Annual Report is out!
- Collecting cars: How to spot collectible Hot Wheels and Matchbox
- Goodwill Faces: Alison, Joe and Sam, Sherion & Ta'Vion
- Get Free Tax Preparation Help at Goodwill
- How to spot vintage Barbies and G.I. Joes
- Find a gift in our Valentine’s Day Online Sale
- An easy solution for computer disposal
- Understanding art: A matter of perspective
- How 140 Characters Benefited Goodwill
- Top comic books through the ages
- 5 New Year Resolutions Goodwill can help you keep
- Video game consoles come full circle
- Ten Tips for End-of-Year Donations
- The guitar: Seattle music culture's iconic instrument
- DIY: Homemade Menorahs
- Goodwill Faces: New Beginnings
- Thrifty Kitchen: Homemade Holiday Hot Beverages
- DIY: Holiday Shadowbox Décor
- Designer bags: From practical use to fashion statement
- DIY: Gold Accent Mugs
- Uncoding the value of trading cards
- DIY: Glittered Mason Jar Candle Holders
- Vinyl records making a major resurgence
- Goodwill Faces: Shak, Anja, J.C., & Asia
- Goodwill’s Cyber Monday Sale
- Supporting Goodwill on Cyber Monday
- DIY: Festive Book Page Trees
- Baking with Goodwill: Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Sparkle Sale Preview
- 5 things to look for when shopping Goodwill's brooches
- Goodwill Faces: Donald, Brycen, Shawnteal & Farida
- Sports memorabilia evokes nostalgic moments for fans
- Glitter Sale 2016: The Best of the Rest!
- Glitter Sale 2016: Celebrate the craftsmanship of Coach!
- Glitter Sale 2016: Shopping Tips
- Glitter Sale 2016: Spotlight on Designers
- Halloween DIY: Frankenstein
- Halloween DIY: David Bowie
- Halloween DIY: Spock
- Halloween DIY: Kitten
- Halloween DIY: Prince
- Halloween DIY: Zombie
- 5 trendy Halloween costumes for 2016, plus tips
- Glitter Sale 2016: A shoe for every season!
- Halloween Makeup DIY: Deer
- Making a great Halloween costume with Goodwill is quick and easy
- Glitter Sale 2016: Celebrating Seahawks
- Halloween 2016 Contests & Giveaways
- Glitter Gala Fashion Interns
- Glitter Sale 2016: The First Look
- Glitter Gala Styling Intern Profile: Monstrociti Wuest
- Camera availability changing our social lives
- September 2016 (6)
- August 2016 (4)
- July 2016 (7)
- June 2016 (4)
- Planning your Memorial Day Sale thrift store tour
- Budget-Friendly Camping in the PNW
- Sustainable Office: For Startups & Small Business
- Sustainable Office: Renovate, Donate
- Goodwill + Luxe = Convenient Donations
- Coming to our Flagship Store: Sustainable Office Popup Shop
- Israel Juarez: Winner of the 2016 Edgar J. Helms Award for Graduate Staff
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (5)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (4)
- 10 Items you should donate before 2016
- Good Holidays: DIY New Year’s Eve party table centerpiece
- Good Holidays: Cookie Gifts
- Good Holidays: Scrap Fabric Garland DIY
- Good Holidays: DIY String Light Ornaments
- Good Holidays: Decorating on a budget
- Setting the table for #GoodHolidays
- Ten holiday must-haves that you can thrift
- Good Holidays: How to White Elephant like a pro
- Good Holidays: DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Cyber Monday shopping: AmazonSmile & Give Back Box
- 15 Holiday Events around the Puget Sound
- 6 ways you can make an impact while you holiday shop
- Glitter Sale 2015: The best of the rest
- Glitter Sale 2015: Evening and Cocktail Dresses
- Glitter Sale 2015: Tips for Shopping
- Glitter Sale 2015: Shoppers Talk Glitter
- Glitter Sale 2015: Designer Accessories
- Glitter Sale 2015: The brooch is back!
- Glitter Sale 2015: A Closer Look at Coach
- Glitter Gala Fashion Show & Super Heroes
- Glitter Sale 2015: Make a statement!
- Glitter Gala Stylist Intern: Hannah Larson
- It’s time for Glitter Sale 2015!
- Celebrating Halloween with local bloggers
- Where to Trick or Treat— All Over Puget Sound!
- Glitter Gala Stylist Intern: Trisha Jack
- Halloween Costume Contest & Giveaways Prize List
- Glitter Gala Stylist Intern: Heather Nyland
- Ellena's Story
- What’s on deck for Halloween 2015
- Vote Seattle Goodwill "Best Vintage and Resale"!
- Comcast Donates Backpacks to Seattle Goodwill
- Rainy Day Fun
- Customer Appreciation Days
- September is National Preparedness Month
- It's National Clean Out Your Garage Day!
- 5 simple tools that can help your family stay organized this school year
- Glitter Gala 2015: The Goodwill Design Challenge
- Make the most out of your commute: Seattle
- Upcoming Events: Fall 2015
- Make the most out of your commute: South
- Back-to-School Thrifting
- Make the most out of your commute: Kitsap Peninsula
- Tips from Declutterella: Help your kids declutter
- Make the most out of your commute: Up North
- Tips from Declutterella: How to ease into the back-to-school transition
- Bank of America Summer Intern Highlight: Kasia
- Design Your Dorm Room (on a college student’s budget)
- July 2015 (5)
- June 2015 (6)
- May 2015 (5)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (4)
- Designer Accessory Sale 2015 Preview: Casual Shoes
- Designer Accessory Sale 2015 Preview: Black Bags
- Oscar Glam, Goodwill Finds
- Festivities and Fun for Chinese New Year
- Expanded vintage selection at U-District!
- Thrifty Valentine’s Day Ideas: Treasure Hunt
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Outdoor Adventures
- Thrifty Valentine’s Day Ideas: Throwback Fun
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Coffee Cupping
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Thrift Shop Gift Challenge
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Variations on a Picnic
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Private Movie Theater
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Arts & Crafts
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Ingredients-Only Potluck
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Ferry Ride Picnic
- Thrifty Valentine's Day Ideas: Game Night
- January 2015 (6)
- December 2014 (2)
- Sparkle Sale: Cyber Monday Preview
- Seven ways to save money AND the environment during holiday party season
- Holiday DIY: Peacock Ornaments
- The Holidays Are Here!
- Glitter Sale 2014: The Best of the Rest
- Glitter Sale 2014: Make a Statement!
- Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Glitter Sale 2014: Holiday Brooches and Pins!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Get Ready to Party - Evening Gowns & Cocktail Dresses!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Brooch the Subject!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Celebrating Diane von Furstenberg!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Marc Jacobs
- Glitter Sale 2014: Dooney & Bourke
- Glitter Sale 2014: Little Black Dress
- Meet Erik Albidress: Makeup Artist
- Glitter Sale 2014: Discover Designer Jewelry at the Glitter Sale!
- Glitter Sale 2014: Creating style with Coach!
- Meet Ron Leamon: Professional Costume Designer
- Glitter Gala Interns: Jenn
- Glitter Sale 2014: Kate Spade
- Glitter Sale 2014: First Look
- Glitter Gala Interns: Sonya
- Halloween Trends 2014
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (2)
- The Thrift Whisperer: Interview with Kim Holcomb
- Family Health & Safety Fair
- Thrifting is more fun than traffic
- Bringing instruments back to life: Mike & Mike’s Guitar Bar
- Eastside Treasures – Interview with Rebecca Klein
- Summer Online Music Festival & Giveaway
- Julie LaPuma: Manager of the largest Goodwill in the US
- All About Kate
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (3)
- Glitter Sale 2013 Raises Record Amount
- Making Room for 2013 Glitter Sale Finds
- The Mission at Work – Innocent’s Story
- Glitter Sale Preview 2013: The Best of the Rest
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Vintage Finds
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: UW Pride
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: The Perfect Handbag
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Holiday Pins
- Glitter Sale Preview: Mad for Plaid
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Designer Shoes
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Crushing on Coach
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Animal Prints - Walk on the Wild Side
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: The Little Black Dress
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Winter Whites
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Burberry
- Halloween Costume Ideas and Contests
- Zipcar and Goodwill Partner for Donation Day Seattle on October 19
- Glitter Sale 2013: Eye Catching Emerald Green!
- Going for LEED Gold
- Goodwill is your Halloween Headquarters
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (6)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (2)
- Come to the Goodwill Ribbon Cutting and Open House
- Goodwill Collecting Donations at Sasquatch Festival
- Give Goodwill!
- My New Book Club: Easy and Cheap
- Celebrating 90 Years | Learning at Seattle Goodwill
- Celebrating 90 Years | Live Hi Up - An Interview with Angela Moorer
- Donate Today and Help Build The Future
- Shopping Goodwill – My Favorite Finds
- Beyoncé is Lending Her Voice for GOOD
- Board Member and Volunteer James Thomas Helps Us Celebrate National Volunteer Week
- Put It Down For the Town - Celebrate Earth Day with Macklemore Monday!
- Donate to Goodwill in Honor of Earth Day
- Participate in our Earth Day Giveaway for a Chance to Win Macklemore Tickets!
- Celebrating 90 Years | Goodwill Style with Darcy Camden
- Spring Cleaning Helps Others Find Jobs
- Rat City Rollergirls Talk Thrift!
- Celebrating 90 Years | Store Manager Israel Juarez Knows the Power of Education
- Celebrating 90 Years | Volunteering at Goodwill
- Salvaging 35 Million Pounds
- Shop in Style at the Urban Girls’ Garage Sale
- Celebrating 90 Years | Shopping for Goodwill Fashions with Blogger Jess Estrada
- Celebrating 90 Years | The Early History of Seattle Goodwill
- Shop Our Designer Accessory Sale Starting Tomorrow!
- Water Cooler Conversations – What Not to Say
- Celebrating 90 Years - The Gift of Education
- Our Designer Accessory Sale is next Friday and Saturday!
- Celebrating 90 Years - Tina Witherspoon is Hooked on Thrift
- Get Organized – Tips to De-Clutter Your Life
- Celebrating 90 Years - Stories from the Community
- Celebrating 90 Years - Job Training at Goodwill
- Dress For the Job You Want
- Celebrating 90 Years – Charles Cross Talks Music, Mugs and Cheap Furniture
- Celebrating 90 Years - Thrifting Tips from Kim Holcomb
- Attend the Finale of Seattle’s Fashion Reality Show, The Look!
- Help Goodwill Celebrate 90 Years!
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (4)
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Mary Jane
- Are You Ready for Winter Weather?
- Winter Wardrobe Wonderland
- Thank You for Making the 2012 Glitter Sale a Success!
- Glitter Sale 2012 is Finally Here - Time to Grab Some Designer Flats!
- Glitter Sale 2012: Get That Great Gatsby Look
- Glitter Sale 2012: Fresh Fall Trend: Hunter Green
- Glitter Sale 2012: Why You Should Get Up Early and Get in Line
- Glitter Sale 2012: Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Glitter Sale 2012: Make a Statement with an Eye-Catching Necklace
- Glitter Sale 2012 Favorites: Designer Shoes
- Glitter Sale 2012: The Little Black Dress
- Glitter Sale 2012: Tina’s Picks: If I Were Shopping Today, This is What I Would Buy
- Glitter Sale 2012: In Praise of Burgundy
- Glitter Sale 2012: Designer Bags Galore!
- Glitter Sale 2012: How to Create Personal Style: Include Vintage Pieces in the Mix
- Glitter Sale 2012: Husky Pride
- Glitter Sale 2013 Preview: Holiday Pins
- Glitter Sale 2012: Find The Perfect Dress for Any Occasion
- Glitter Sale 2012: Winter Whites Done Right
- Glitter Sale 2012: The Sheath Dress: A Short History
- Glitter Sale 2012: All That Glitters – Add Some Sparkle With Brooches
- Glitter Sale 2012: Shop Marc Jacobs
- Glitter Sale 2012: Update Your Wardrobe with Gold and Silver Metallics
- Build your Halloween Costume at Goodwill and Save Money!
- Glitter Sale 2012: Gucci, Coach and Jimmy Choo: Designer Clothing and Accessories
- Glitter Sale 2012: Fall Fashion: Black and Blue and Seen All Over
- Glitter Sale 2012: The Ever-Fashionable Animal Print
- Five Tips for New Job Seekers
- Glitter Sale 2012: From Burberry to North Face, cover up in these jackets and stay dry in the Seattle rain
- Glitter Sale 2012: Walk out with some amazing designer shoes!
- Glitter Sale 2012: Fresh Trends for Fall
- Glitter Sale 2012: Coming Soon!
- Finding a Good Job Fit When You Identify as LGBT
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Dolores
- Glitter 2012: The Animal Trend Gets Glittery
- Glitter Sale 2012: All About Leather
- Glitter Sale 2012: Designer Clothes for Men
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Nutjaree
- Glitter Sale 2012: Shop Diane von Furstenberg
- Glitter Sale 2012: Pin Me! Be Bold with Brooches
- September 2012 (5)
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Danilo
- Goodwill Craft Corner: T-shirt Scarves
- Let’s Get to Work: When Potential Employers Ask Illegal Questions
- We're beating the heat in vintage swimsuits
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Oscar
- Stay summery with bold patterns and bright colors
- Donate now at even more locations!
- The grand opening of our South Lake Union store!
- July 2012 (4)