Volunteers help us help others.
At Goodwill, we rely on skilled and dedicated volunteers to achieve our mission of changing lives through jobs. By giving of your time and your talents, you can become an integral part of this mission and benefit not just the people Goodwill serves, but our entire community.
There are many ways to get involved as a volunteer including:
- Job Training & Education tutor, instructor’s aide, and computer lab assistant
- Vintage Fashion Collection model, assistant, or researcher
- Administration and Support Services department support
- Special events
- Corporate volunteer opportunities
Ready to get involved? Please contact Ingrid Hartsock, our Volunteer Resource Coordinator, at (206) 860-5732 or .
- Event set-up
- Raffle ticket sales/auction pointers
- Silent auction
- Bling Toss
- Clean-up crew
To sign up for non-fashion show Glitter Gala roles listed above, click here
32nd Annual Glitter Sale
Saturday, November 14 & Sunday, November 15
Shifts available between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
(special incentive for last shift of each day!)
Seattle Goodwill Store
- Jewelry counter attendant
- Sales floor attendant/recovery assistant
- Line assistant
- Bagging assistant
To sign up for the Glitter Sale, click here
Hoa and Joe P.
"It's fun volunteering with your significant other for a cause you both believe in." That's how Hoa and Joe Pantastico describe the experience of giving their time to Seattle Goodwill. Read More