Retail & Customer Service Program
Goodwill can put you on the path to a good job in a retail environment through our intensive nine-week course that combines classroom and on-the-job training.
You’ll work in a great hands-on setting – one of our very own Goodwill stores – as you learn to:
- Use listening and questions to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers
- Merchandise, sell and promote products
- Use a cash register and demonstrate cash-handling skills
- Communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Answer questions and improve self presentation for an interview
The program is full-time, and a stipend is offered as a support service. Once you complete the program we will help you with your job search and continue to work with you, assessing your progress and helping with other training you might need. We can also help you manage other aspects of your life that may affect your job – like transportation, health care, food or housing – by connecting you to other community services.
Classes and schedules vary by location. For more information or to learn how to register for a class, please visit one of the Job Training & Education centers below.
Sign up to receive email news and program/class information from any one of our nine Job Training & Education Centers here.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED AT: