High School Completion
If you need your GED® or a high school diploma, Goodwill has two options to help you gain a high school completion credential.
Basic Skills & GED® Test Preparation Classes
If you would like to strengthen your math or writing skills our Basic Skills classes are for you. You’ll fill gaps in your education, prepare to take the GED® test, and prepare for work or for other Goodwill job training and education programs.
- Math - Basic
- Math - Intermediate
- GED® Test Preparation
The writing class covers both workplace writing as well as academic writing. Math classes are basic to intermediate level, ranging from place value to percentage problems. Goodwill offers GED® Test preparation in all four subjects of the test, including: test-taking strategies, digital literacy, and practice tests. The GED® Test is now a computer based test, and we offer computer classes to help you prepare.
High School 21+ Program
High School 21+ (HS 21+) is a program that allows colleges to grant high school diplomas to individuals that are 21 years or older. Goodwill can help you choose and enroll in the HS 21+ program that’s best for you. We provide individualized navigation services that will help you:
- Obtain and review your high school transcript
- Identify work-experience and life-experience you have that may qualify for high school credit
- Match you with the HS 21+ program that meets your educational and personal needs
- Assist you in applying for scholarships and financial aid for college and technical institute classes
- Manage your credits toward a high school diploma
We partner with the following colleges and institutes to find the best solution for you:
- Bellingham Technical College
- Edmonds Community College
- Everett Community College
- Highline College
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- North Seattle College
- Olympic College
- Renton Technical College
- Shoreline Community College
- Skagit Valley College
- Seattle Central College
- South Seattle College
- Seattle Vocational Institute
- Whatcom Community College
For more information about High School 21+, contact us at:
HS21@seattlegoodwill.org or call 1(888) 860-HS21
Individuals interested in High School 21+ programs must be 21 years of age at the time they receive their diploma.
Classes and schedules vary by location. For more information or to learn how to register for a class, please visit one of the Job Training & Education centers below.
Sign up to receive email news and program/class information from any one of our nine Job Training & Education Centers here.
THESE CLASSES ARE OFFERED AT: