Vintage fashion brings history to life
Want to take a trip back in time with exquisite fashions from yesteryear?
The Seattle Goodwill Vintage Fashion Collection contains vintage clothing and accessories dating back to the mid-1800s. Making history come alive is one of the ways Goodwill raises awareness of our job training and education mission.
Depending on your needs, we can provide your group or event with the following:
- Fashion Show: Includes models wearing themed outfits and narrator (minimum audience and dressing room required).
- Trunk Shows and Display Booths: Hats, Shoes, and accessories with information about the era; appropriate for festivals and events, includes interactive and for-display-only pieces with volunteers to educate attendees.
- On Site: Exploration of a segment of the collection in a classroom setting.
- Re-enactors: Models attend an event dressed as a character from a given time period.
- Garment Loan: Selected items are available for short-term loan to museums and historical societies (for display purposes only, not to be worn).
A donation is requested to help manage and maintain the collection.
If you have questions about our vintage fashion collection or our shows, please email us or call (206) 860-5732.
INTERESTED IN BEING A VINTAGE FASHION VOLUNTEER?
Fill out our volunteer application today!