We currently are not providing home pickup services at this time.
Thank you for choosing Goodwill! Our commitment to the community is stronger than ever. And now, we’re welcoming back customers by reopening some of our nonprofit thrift stores. You can also conveniently shop with us online anytime, anywhere. Limited drop off donation centers are open to serve the North Puget Sound. Visit our store and donation center pages for reopening updates.
We are delivering our job training, education, and support services to students and employees online and over the phone. During these unprecedented circumstances, Goodwill is working tirelessly to fulfill the growing needs in our community with our free job training and education programs. That’s why we need your support, now more than ever.
We gladly accept: clothing, shoes, small household items and laptops.
We cannot accept: hazardous materials, furniture, appliances or other items larger than an end table.
Home Pickup Policies
1. If you are scheduling a pick up for a business, school or church, please contact us at 1 (206) 583-8099 to make arrangements.
2. Each pickup truck only has one driver. If your donation is too large to be moved by one person, please contact us at 1 (206) 583-8099 to make arrangements.
3. Unfortunately, we are unable to enter the residence. Please make sure all items are on ground level and ready for pick up at the door.
4. Please ensure all smaller and loose items are secured in bags or boxes.
5. Please ensure all fragile/breakable items (glass, mirrors etc.) are properly packed to avoid breakage.
6. You will receive a reminder email from the Home Pickup Team one day in advance of your scheduled pickup date to remind you of your scheduled pickup service.
7. A donation receipt for your taxes will be left at your front door.
8. Cancellations: please call the Home Pickup Team at 1 (206) 583-8099. You can also email us at: