Seattle Goodwill provides a limited Home Pickup Service if you have eligible items to be picked up. We serve the areas of Queen Anne, Magnolia, Madison Park, Medina and West Seattle. Due to the high volume of requests, Home Pickups book up in advance and are typically available within 7 to 10 days. To schedule a donation pickup, click here.
All Goodwill locations will be temporarily closed to support public health efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will remain closed for the duration of the Stay at Home order.
Pickups are made starting at 9:30 am through 2:30 pm. Due to the number of scheduled pickups and varying locations, we are unable to provide a more specific window.
We gladly accept: clothing, shoes, small household items and laptops.
We cannot accept: hazardous materials, furniture, appliances or other items larger than an end table.
Home Pickup Policies
1. If you are scheduling a pick up for a business, school or church, please contact us at 1 (206) 583-8099 to make arrangements.
2. Each pickup truck only has one driver. If your donation is too large to be moved by one person, please contact us at 1 (206) 583-8099 to make arrangements.
3. Unfortunately, we are unable to enter the residence. Please make sure all items are on ground level and ready for pick up at the door.
4. Please ensure all smaller and loose items are secured in bags or boxes.
5. Please ensure all fragile/breakable items (glass, mirrors etc.) are properly packed to avoid breakage.
6. You will receive a reminder email from the Home Pickup Team one day in advance of your scheduled pickup date to remind you of your scheduled pickup service.
7. A donation receipt for your taxes will be left at your front door.
8. Cancellations: please call the Home Pickup Team at 1 (206) 583-8099. You can also email us at: