Earth Day offers a day to reflect on just how much care we need to give our planet. At Seattle Goodwill sustainability is a year-round focus.
When you donate to Seattle Goodwill, you are not only improving lives through job training and education. You’re helping the environment, too!
Seattle Goodwill believes deeply in sustainable practices. Last year alone we kept 53 million pounds of reusable goods out of landfills.
We partner with local organizations and programs such as Threadcycle and E-Cycle Washington to ensure donations we can’t sell are responsibly recycled,.
We love to celebrate Earth Day and this month are encouraging you to do more than #AlmostDonated with items you no longer need. As part of our Earth Day campaign, we will be conducting daily giveaways on our social media channels from April 8-22.
Check out the list of prize packages below:
A pair of tickets to the Tillicum Excursion with Argosy Cruises
- A pair of tickets to Rainn Wilson and Friends, May 30th 2019 and a Café Ladro Coffee Gift Card courtesy of Ladro
- Seattle Food tour with Savor Seattle for two and a Seattle Eats book
- A pair of tickets to the Father John Misty show at Marymoor Park courtesy of AEG Presents
- A pair of tickets to New Kids on the Block at the Tacoma dome and gift card to Pagliacci Pizza courtesy of Pagliacci Pizza
- A pair of Young the Giant tickets at Marymoor Park courtesy of AEG Presents and a $50 gift card
- Michael Franti and Ziggy Marley at Chateau St. Michelle and a gift card (Must be 21+)
- Four tickets to SBT: The Princess & the Pea at Kirkland Performance Center and a Ivars Gift card courtesy of Ivars
- A pair of tickets to the Seattle Shakespeare Company courtesy of Seattle Shakespeare Company and a gift card
- A pair of Seattle Sounders tickets against the Vancouver Whitecaps and a $50 Pro Shop Gift Card
- A pair Lord Huron tickets or a pair of Nathaniel Rateliff tickets at Marymoor Park Courtesy of AEG Presents
- Pink Martini at Chateau St. Michelle and a gift card (Must be 21+
Seattle Goodwill is a 501(C)(3) Nonprofit registered in the US under EIN: 91-0568708